Terms of Sale :
- Every product has the details when I purchased & I read it & realized.
- I am the owner of the account & I am owner of the card from which the transaction has occurred.
- I accepted the policy of rose fashion & I will permit all.
- I didn’t make any fake transaction or I didn’t place any fake order as well.
- Legal action will be proceed against me if any unlawful transaction occurred by me.
- Author of the rose fashion has the right to change any policy at anytime & also has authority to cancel any campaign at any level of the period of time.
- A. Modifications :
Rose fashion reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on rosefashion.com.bd. You are responsible for the reviewing of such modifications. Your continued access or use of rosefashion.com.bd shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- B. Cookies :
By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws.
You agree and undertake not to perform restricted activities listed within this section; undertaking these activities will result in an immediate cancellation of your account, services, reviews, orders or any existing incomplete transaction with us and in severe cases may also result in legal action:
- Use the Site for illegal purposes.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services
- Interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site;
- Post, promote or transmit through the Site any prohibited materials as deemed illegal by The People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site and use the Site other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.